Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Names, Date of birth, and Social Security numbers of yourself, spouse, and all dependents.
- All Income documents (W-2’s, 1099’s, Self-employed earnings). Other documents vary depending on individual tax situation (homeowner, married, children, Student loan, investments, Self-employed, Retired…)
- You may file your taxes once you have received all your W-2(s) from your employer(s). Employers are required to submit and mail all tax-related documents by January 31, so if you have received all tax documents, you are ready to file.
- Go to the IRS website provided to check on the status of your refund. (https://www.irs.gov/refunds)
- Deadline to file your tax returns is April 15th.
- If you can not file by the deadline, you can file for an extension.
Thank you for your interest. For questions or comments, please use the information listed here. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Phone: (Call or Text)
Use the form below to send us a message.