Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Names, Date of birth, and Social Security numbers of yourself, spouse, and all dependents.
- All Income documents (W-2’s, 1099’s, Self-employed earnings). Other documents vary depending on individual tax situation (homeowner, married, children, Student loan, investments, Self-employed, Retired…)
- You may file your taxes once you have received all your W-2(s) from your employer(s). Employers are required to submit and mail all tax-related documents by January 31, so if you have received all tax documents, you are ready to file.
- Go to the IRS website provided to check on the status of your refund. (https://www.irs.gov/refunds)
- Deadline to file your tax returns is April 15th.
- If you can not file by the deadline, you can file for an extension.
- Go to the IRS website provided to Estimate your federal income tax withholding (Tax Withholding Estimator | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov).
Thank you for your interest. For questions or comments, please use the information listed here. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Phone: (Call or Text)
Use the form below to send us a message.